Canterbury is one of the most-visited cities in the United Kingdom and is famous for its cathedral, university and was one of medieval Europe’s great places of pilgrimage and knowledge. Canterbury is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This Linguistic immersion programme is focused on:
From 16 years old
Beginners to Advanced
Be part of a wonderful new culture
Enjoy a life changing experience
There is a great variety of courses depending on personal needs:
- General English.
- Cambridge Exam (FCE/CAE/CPE).
- One to One.
Options for classes:
- 20 lessons: 15 hours per week.
- Standard: 25 lessons: 18.75 hours per week.
- Intensive: 30 lessons: 22.5 hours per week.
- Super Intensive: 35 lessons: 26.25 hours per week.
Any Saturday. Classes start every Monday.
Canterbury, 1 h from London.
Transfers: available from Heathrow , Gatwick ,Stansted, Luton, St. Pancras, Ashford and other destination at request.
The school has all facilities to make you feel comfortable:
- Student lounge.
- IT lounge.
- Free WIFI.
- Outside courtyard.
- Interactive whiteboards.
- Self study rooms.
- Host family.
- Student house. Student house is similar to a residence but offering more independence, you will live with other students but on a smaller scale than in a residence, allowing you to build lasting friendships with your housemates. Fully furnished and equipped for self-catering.
Activities are organised after the classes, so the students can interact with each other and practise English.