Alicante Summer Camp
ALICANTE SUMMER CAMP (SPAIN)
Alacant is located in the south-east of the Iberian Peninsula, directly on the Costa Blanca (one of the most beautiful Spanish Coasts). The Romans named the city “Lucentum”, the city of light, and captured the character of this radiant palm-lined city facing the sea, which enjoys an extremely pleasant climate. Furthermore, it is a university city which you can see as you walk its streets. Its magnificent avenues, the modern port, the old quarter, its commercial zones and the imcomparable city beach are very attractive and make it difficult to visit the city only once.
The summer programme includes the 20 hours a week Spanish Intensive course in groups of máximum 15 students (average 7-9 students) + accommodation with Spanish host families with full board pension in double rooms + transfer from Alicante airport or railway station + extra activities and excursions.
This Linguistic immersion programme is focused on:
Kids & Teenagers
12-17 years old
All levels – to improve your Spanish skills
Sports & Entertainment
Enjoy a life changing experience & discover a new culture
- 4 hours per day Spanish intensive course (total of 20 hours per week).
- Between 7-9 students per class.
- Accommodation with families / double room / full-board (private room available on request).
- Activity programme together with Spanish teenagers.
- All teaching materials, classification test and final certificate.
- June: 21, 28
- July: 5, 12, 19, 26
- August: 2, 9, 16, 23
Minimun: 1 week
All the camps are located in the Spanish autonomous community of Valencia and situated in one of the best beach places.
Transfers: From Alicante airport or railway station available.
- With carefully selected hospitable and experienced host families.
- All our host families live close to the school (maximum 15-minutes’ walk).
- Families interact with the students and guarantee improvement in Spanish.
- Only for adults.
- All the apartments are completely furnished.
- You have to bring your own bed sheets and towels.
Sport, leisure and excursions.
- After-school activities are held in the afternoons (gyncanas, football, surfing, sailing, kayaking, paddle surf, dancing lessons, etc. + cultural visits).
- Weekend excursions (Valencia city, Town of Guadalest, Elche, Santa Pola, Altea, Chocolat factory in La Vila, etc.)
- Sundays are family days. Our families will organise all Sunday activities.