County Kerry Intensive
CO. KERRY INTENSIVE
Summer language immersion program for young people aged 14 to 17 years developed in County Kerry, located in the south-west of the Republic of Ireland. We have been working in this area for more than 15 years, for their safety, for being a unique and special destination, for its incredible landscapes, for its tourist attraction, for its people and for its history. All this guarantees a unique and unforgettable experience.
This Linguistic immersion programme is focused on:
14-17 years old
B1+ -B2- C1
Be part of a wonderful new culture
Enjoy a life changing experience
- 25 hours per week
- All classes are focused on preparation for Official Cambridge Exams B2/C1. To access the programme a minimum B1 level is required.
- Summer: July.
- July: 3 or 4 weeks.
- Killarney, Killorglin, Tralee & Listowel
With carefully selected hospitable and experienced host families.
- Full board: breakfast, packed lunch, dinner and snack before bedtime.
- ALWAYS individual room.
- ALWAYS with an Irish ‘brother’ or ‘sister’ of the similar age and with the same hobbies as our student.
- Only one student of any nationality is placed in a family unless an alternative arrangement is requested.
Sport, leisure and excursions.
- 2 free afternoons a week
- Excursions on Saturdays.
- Family days on Sundays
Host Family Time
Once classes and activities are finished, the students are taken back home to their families by private transport organised by EGA. Living with a family is the best way to practise English and learn about local culture and traditions.
Transfers: group or individual transfer available (Dublin airport).