Tennis & English Eastbourne
TENNIS & ENGLISH EASTBOURNE
Students from all over the world return each year to improve their skills in English language and tennis whilst being trained by some of the best coaches.
All sessions are based on assessment of players abilities and are aimed at challenging their skills through a combination of tactical, court awareness and competitive drills
Each three hour session will have a different theme and will be always finished with 1 hour of match play to give players the opportunity to practice what they have been taught
This Linguistic immersion programme is focused on:
Kids & Teenagers
9-17 years old
Beginners to Advanced
Be part of a wonderful new culture
Enjoy a life changing experience
- Level test on arrival
- 15 hours of interchangeable English and tennis classes mornings and afternoons (15 hours of English and 12 hours of tennis)
- Lessons aimed to develop fluency, improve vocabulary and oral skills.
- Study materials provided.
- Professionally qualified native teachers.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the course
- 30 June- 11 August
Eastbourne, UK, Campus, University of Brighton
- 140 km from Heathrow
- 75 km from Gatwick
- 110 km from London
- Residence: single en-suite rooms
- University style accommodation, all within walking distance of main school
- Full board in a residence
- Evening entertainment programme
- Excursions on Saturdays
- Qualified tennis coaches.
- 12 hours of Tennis classes per week
- Sessions are based on assessmenting player ability
- Court awareness training
- Skill based competitive drills
- 1 hour of match after each lesson