DELE Alicante Preparation Course
D.E.L.E. PREPARATION COURSE ALICANTE (SPAIN)
Alicante is located in the south-east of the Iberian Peninsula, directly on the Costa Blanca (one of the most beautiful Spanish Coasts). The Romans named the city “Lucentum”, the city of light, and captured the character of this radiant palm-lined city facing the sea, which enjoys an extremely pleasant climate. Furthermore, it is a university city which you can see as you walk its streets. Its magnificent avenues, the modern port, the old quarter, its commercial zones and the imcomparable city beach are very attractive and make it difficult to visit the city only once.
DELE Preparation Course prepares the student to obtain the “Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera” (D.E.L.E.) carried out by Instituto Cervantes. The course offers 25 lessons (of 50 minutes) per week in an Intensive Course in small groups of 3-10 students plus 5 extra hours in a mini-group of 1-5 students, focusing on the preparation of the exam. An extra tutor will supervise the supplementary studies, analyse the participant’s own particular needs and help the student to enrol in the appropriate level. The examination fee is not included in our prices.
This Linguistic immersion programme is focused on:
Teenagers & Adults
Minimun age 16 years old
DELE Preparation Course
Sports & Entertainment
Enjoy a life changing experience & discover a new culture
Intensive Course + DELE preparation lessons (in small groups)
- DELE Preparation Course 20+5 hours/week
- 1 lesson 55 minutes
- Minimun age: 16 years old
- Maximun 9 students per class
- Available for all levels
- Accommodation with families or shared appartments
- All teaching materials, classification test and final certificate
- Starts every Monday
Minimun: 1 week
All the camps are located in the Spanish autonomous community of Valencia and situated in one of the best beach places.
Transfers: From Alicante airport or railway station available.
- With carefully selected hospitable and experienced host families.
- All our host families live close to the school (maximum 15-minutes’ walk).
- Families interact with the students and guarantee improvement in Spanish.
- Only for adults.
- All the apartments are completely furnished.
- You have to bring your own bed sheets and towels.