London Language & Culture
LONDON LANGUAGE & CULTURE
London language & culture programme with an intensive excursion programme allows students to visit some of the most famous sights. This course is the perfect way to combine English language learning with an educational and cultural tour of London.
This Linguistic immersion programme is focused on:
14-17 years old
Beginners to Advanced
Be part of a wonderful new culture
Enjoy a life changing experience
- Level test on arrival
- 15 hours per week
- Lessons aimed to develop fluency, improve vocabulary and oral skills.
- Study materials provided.
- Professionally qualified native teachers.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the course
- 7 July – 11 August
Located in Central London. The centre is walking distance to South Bank, London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Covent Garden.
- King’s College offers single ensuite accommodation, great facilities and a special excursion programme.
Daily excursion programme
- This programme focuses on London and the many places of interest it has to offer such as:
- The British Museum
- Oxford University
- Walking tours
- Thames River Cruise
- Notting Hill
- Portobello Market, etc.